5 months and, time to immunize again. Oh the joy!
I know, I know, we can be grateful that we live in a time where it's easy to make sure that our children has this important protection against serious preventable diseases; immunization is indeed a great thing, but we could do very well without the side effects thank you.
We have one miserable baby here, with a fever, sore swolen legs and God knows what other pains. It's not like he can tell me anything...Except that he's not happy, I can figure that much out.
And I can feel the swelling in his poor legs. It seems like they have a fever of their own, much higher than the one the rest of him is suffering from.
He got a fever last time as well, but it didn't last this long and, his leg didn't swell this much either. He slept a lot, but he wasn't this sad. He's really hurting...
So I am hurting too...It breaks my heart. I hope he gets better soon, or we'll have to go to the ER.
It'll be the fourth time in 5 months. They may end-up granting us a VIP status over there if we keep this up.
No comments:
Post a Comment