Tuesday, September 6, 2011

national visit our place week, a sunday down town and, My first afternoon without little Peeper

It's gotta be national visit our place week. Claudia's talking about coming over and, Even Mia came for a visit this past friday. I haven't seen her in years. Funny how time just goes by unnoticed sometimes. We use to hang out all the time, but then I got busy playing poker, and when I wasn't living my internet life, I was away playing tournaments or practicing for the next one.

Then I met B and, we keep to ourselves a lot. Part of the reason for that is that I've come to be one of those people who is perfectly content with just having my family around me. The other part of the reason is that most people find you boring if you hang out with them a friday night without drinking alcohol.

I think however that I started to avoid her during the time when I was trying to get my disability money sorted out. They refused to pay me at first so I had to appeal, which took almost a year and, while that was going on I could barely put food on the table. I don't know that she would have judged me, but we always went places when we hung out, the mall, coffee shops, restaurants, bars and it's difficult to tell people that you're so broke that you can't even aford a latte.

We had an an alright time, but it was a little awckward every now and then. Almost like we were strangers. We've gone years without seing each other before and, I've never felt like that. But perhaps we just need some time to get to know each other again.

Unfortunately I don't have any Photos here either, since there wasn't any sighted people around. There's not much point in me taking them, other than perhaps from a experimental perspective. They'd be some interesting looking pictures I tell ya.

Anyway, The next visit up was Krister of all people. He called me friday afternoon on his way back from Denmark and wanted to kill some time before he had to go pick Madeleine up at the station in Hässleholm. They're going to her cousins wedding this weekend, so she was taking the train from Stockholm.

He and his guide hung out over here for a couple of hours and gossiped about the sports world.

He wants me to go to the netherlands in the beginning of october, but I've decided that it's to early. I'm still breastfeeding and it would just be an ordeal to use a pump between games. And such a waste to throw away all that milk..

. I don't want to be away from my little rainbow yet anyway. He's way to little in my opinion and I could never deal with it. Considering how scared I am that something will happen to him even when I'm here, I'd likely be a nervous wreck after a few hours away from home.

The only reason I even considered it for a second was that it'd be good for B, since he'd be forced to take his responsibility when it comes to little peeper.

It's not that he doesn't want to, but he's so easily discouraged and, it's always so very easy to give little Peeper to me every time his crying instead of trying to calm him down.

So what's new in the sports world?
Well people are crazy as usual. Claudio had sex with Elvira at european top 12, even though everybody told him to leave her alone. She's 19, so it's not against the law, but it should be, cause she acts and thinks like she's 13 or so. She didn't need him to take advantage of her, but I guess it was to be expected.

Apparently he acted like a bastard as usual. He went chasing after Steine all day, then he used Elvira at night and, the next day he went chasing after Steine again. Elvira was of course in love with him so he really hurt her. All this, just one week after that incident when he refused to leave my hotelroom because he loved me so much mind you...

. Unfortunately he hurt her physically as well. Turns out that she thinks that phone sex will be the only solution for her, so that it won't be painful. The whole situation is just rediculous...

I'm glad I won't be playing for a while. I'll however start attending Zumba classes every week, that is, if we decide to continue. It depends on if they manage to instruct a bunch of blind people in a constructive way or not. Claudia's gonna be there and Mia too. It should be fun. I'm looking forward to getting at least one good workout a week. Having friends there will be a bonus.

I haven't even tried to start working out at home yet. It would never work. At least not if I judge by the 2 attempts I've made at doing something without bringing Peeper along.

Me and alex went down town this past monday. I had to go to the bank and, after that we went to get some clothes for our little miracle. all of us tried to go sunday, but everything was closed. I don't know when they changed that, I thought the stores were suppose to be open the first sunday every month.

Either way the weather was nice and we had an alright time just walking around down town.

Me and Alex had a good time looking around on our own and, he was really being helpful picking out clothes for Peeper and B. I feel like I'm constantly neglecting him now that Peeper's taking up so much of my time, so I really enjoyed being alone with him for once. We got about an hour in before B called me because little Peeper was awake and wanted his mommy.

We left as soon as we could, though we had to wait a while to get to the checkout. When we got to the bus stop, we had of course just missed the buss, but we ran down to the station and caught the 22 instead but, it still took me about 30 minutes to get home.

B called me again after about 20 and, little Peeper was crying and crying in the background and, it was just a very stressful situation. It made me feel so powerless and useless for not being there to comfort him. It was hard for me to deal with. I almost paniked. More over, there was no point in it, he should know that I would get home as soon as I possibly could and, calling me to let me hear Peeper crying wasn't going to speed up the process. We all need to get some practice with this.., but at least things run smoothly for the most part..



No comments: