Sunday, February 26, 2012

Almost doesn't count

Little peeper managed to stay out of the hospital for 17 days this time and, I almost thought that we would beat the Neutropenia this time even though his Neutrophils were low at his last check up.

But as we all know, almost doesn't count...

So here we are again and, little Peeper is sicker than ever. 40, degrees C in spite having recieved both parasetamol and another, more effective medecin. I have spunched him off with cool water and, we have to keep the window open now as a last resourt too help him cool off a little bit.

I hope he doesn't get Febrile seizure on top of everything. He's got enough to deal with as it is.

My poor little miracle. I'm so sorry you have to go through all this. I wish I had known that I could pass that gene on to you. I'm so terribly terribly sorry.

No comments: