- Cribs,
- cradles,
- strollers,
- baby gyms,
- baby bouncers,
- bumbo seats,
- baby carriers,
- baby wraps,
- baby slings,
- baptism gowns
You want it, they've got it...
We had a little bit of trouble finding the place, but I think it was just because Alex was in a crappy mood. Good thing the weather was nice, cause at least we didn't get neither wet nor cold.
Oh the joys of being the mother of a pesimistic teenager who always automatically decides ahead of time that things are not going to work out... No matter how hard I try to tell him that if you expect to fail, you generally will, but if you try to find a solution, you generally will as well, so you should always pick the second alternative when you have the option...
Anyway, I love the store!
Mostly because they're cheap, but also because they're selling both old and new stuff, which means that I may be able to sell some of Peeper's stuff back to them when he has outgrown it or we've gotten tired of it...
We ended up getting more than we had planned to, but after Peeper decided that:
- He Had found the perfect place to produce a super diaper and, as usual there was no bathroom, so I had to change him in the stroller and, of course we had forgotten to bring trashbags. Nothing to do but to put the dirty diaper inside of another clean one and pretend that the smell must be coming from out dores...
- Next up, he thought he was about to die from starvation, even though I had fed him just 2 hours earlier and, screamed until I found a far away corner of the store where I could nurse him.
- He got a stomach ache when he started eating and, Kept protesting anyway, but cried even harder if I tried to take the nipple away from him...
- When He finally got done eating, he threw it all back up again.
Yes all...
The cascade barely missed one of the baby gyms on display...
After all that I just had to get him:
- a new bouncer
- a bumbo seat with a little table.
I hope it is as good for the baby's back and for teaching little ones to sit up as they say it is... - A new baby gym.
The first one we got has a bit of a strange design and, it's not very comfortable for him to lay in.
I would have gotten him a new sleepingbag for the stroller too, but since we'll be going back soon to get him a chair and a mobile for the crib, we decided to wait.
I'm looking forward to it already. Though I wouldn't mind it to be a little bit less eventful...

No comments:
Post a Comment