I don't wanna hear about how your cough kept you awake all night... it's just a stupid cold and, you'll live!
I don't wanna hear about your aching back either... I'm sure it hurts to throw it out, but right now I don't care...Again, You'll live! You'll survive! You'll be fine!
Stomach flu... Well, poor you, but it could be worse!
Your baby's colicky?
Teething?
Just fussy for no apparent reason?
Aaawww poor you; I'm crying!
You know...My baby is battling cancer! So just shut the fuck up and, be grateful for what you've got would you!!!
The day I held my little rainbow baby in my arms for the first time, was the happiest day of my life, with the day my first son was born as a close second. I love them equally, but this time, I knew what it meant to be left with empty arms. It has made all the difference. At 7 months my little miracle was diagnosed with bilateral Retinoblastoma, a rare form of eye cancer, which can spread to the: brain, lugns and bones. This is our jurney through happiness, devastation,love and hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment