The problem with that is that it's been so very warm lateley that we've had to wait until night time to go for walks with him. It just seems idiotic to take him outside when it's 30 degrees out there. He'll get dehydrated in no time, besides, the heat will only make him even more congested and, laying down in the stroller is bad enough.
I barely get any sleep at all, as I'm sitting up with him all night to make sure that he can brieve alright. B is sitting up with him too of course, but it's very hard to wake him up these days. I've never known him to sleep like that, he doesn't even hear me when I raise my voice, I have to shake him to get a respons and, sometimes not even that is enough.
I'm not sure it makes that big of a difference though, since peeper has decided that he is mommy's little baby and, it seems like the others are getting to hold him less and less often. More over, when they try anyway, he's screaming bloody murder most of the time, unless he's just gotten done eating, but it seems like that's the only time he'll allow anyone else to hold him..
I do whish B would hear me when I need his help though. As it is now Alex wakes up and gets up to help me and, that just doesn't feel right. It's only been a couple of times, I don't need help that often, but another pair of hands always makes it easier when he has thrown up all over both of us for example.
It'll probably get better now that we're not sick anymore however. We thought we had gotten Alex's germs, but if we did we're not needing any penicillin to get rid of them. I suppose the fever was so bad it killed them all. Mine didn't last as long as B's and, that's another thing to be grateful for since I don't know if this little miracle of mine would be able to eat if the milk was all hot. We're still not fit for fight, especially not Peeper like I said, but Michelle wanted to come over anyway. She figured her kids bring home so many germs from daycare that they wouldn't even notice a few extra from us.
I'm glad she came, but I hope they don't get sick. I tried to plan a picnic so that we could be out dores somewhere so we could avoid passing this on to them or, pick something up from them for that matter. But it was of course poring out there when they got here, so we quickly had to turn it all into an in dore picnic in stead.
Ah well at least Michelle got to hold Joshua without a problem, now that they finally got the chance to come for a visit, but she sounds a lot like me, so perhaps that's why he didn't have any complaints.
It was nice to se her and her little family again. The kids are getting so big now. I can't believe that Anton is gonna start school already. And Victor is 2 years old. Seems like he was a little baby just yesterday.
Look at Elias; he is huge compared to are little treasure! It's hard to believe that he's only a month older, but you'd think it was 6 months when you see them next too each other. It is of course a combination of Peeper being small for his age and Elias being big for his age, but 7 kg and 59 cm really doesn't sound like a 10 weeks old baby. Then again, nor does 3800 g and 51 cm sound like a baby of 6 weeks, so go figure....

Either way it's lucky for us that Elias is bigger, cause Michelle was able to bring a lot of clothes for our little one, that Elias has outgrown already.
I really hope Claudia will be able to find someone who still hasn't sold their car seat, so that we can go to Elias's baptism on the 30 of July. We'll probably be the only ones from her side of the family and, someone's gotta be there. I don't like Martin's family, they're a bunch of racist ignoramuses, but she'll be so sad if nobody from our side shows up. I don't know to blaim her. I guess Robert had called her and was talking about coming, but he was drunk, so you never know with that. Our dad lives close enough, but he never has the money to go anywhere and, Chrissie and her fiance will be away on vacation. Titti doesn't have the money to pay for the trip over here and, it's time for her son to go to his dad on that sunday anyway and, he'll never agree to switching days. My mom is probably too sick to go still, even if she's been talking about coming over here next week. I don't know that I believe she'll show up though. The boys almost never go to anything if she doesn't. But they're barely talking anyway, they're always into it now because of that stupid house. Don't ever take out such a huige loan for someone else people, not even your mothers, especially not if your brother has to co sign for half the sum for it to go through. it'll only cause problems. Not that the house was expensive, but a couple hundrad thousand crowns is still a lot of money and, it's definitely proved to be cause enough for several fights between the 3 of them now that Michelle wants to sell the house. It's a sad piece of business, the whole thing...
No comments:
Post a Comment